Welcome

Welcome to 40minus1. My name is TJ Grant and I'm an Artist/Graphic Designer in the Louisville, KY area. This is my little spot on the net where I post some of my latest work. You'll find a little bit of everything here, some digital paintings, graphic design, a little traditional work and even some motion graphics. If you are need of some design work send me an email and I'd love to hear about your project and how I can best assist you in accomplishing your goals. Thanks for stopping by!

Email: tjgdesigns@gmail.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Galatians Intro

I decided to post something a little different. Its actually not a painting this time but an animation I did for Crossing Church for their new sermon series starting this week on GalatiansJust click the link below to see it!

http://www.vimeo.com/13564155

0 comments:

Post a Comment