Welcome

Welcome to 40minus1. My name is TJ Grant and I'm an Artist/Graphic Designer in the Louisville, KY area. This is my little spot on the net where I post some of my latest work. You'll find a little bit of everything here, some digital paintings, graphic design, a little traditional work and even some motion graphics. If you are need of some design work send me an email and I'd love to hear about your project and how I can best assist you in accomplishing your goals. Thanks for stopping by!

Email: tjgdesigns@gmail.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sketches

Been busy lately, but have decided to spend my lunch time and any other free time during the day doing some sketches. I need to keep the practice up. Time for each sketch ranged from 1 hour to 3 hours. Check back every couple of days as I hope to have at least one new sketch every other day. 15 minutes left for lunch, time to get started on another!

0 comments:

Post a Comment