Welcome

Welcome to 40minus1. My name is TJ Grant and I'm an Artist/Graphic Designer in the Louisville, KY area. This is my little spot on the net where I post some of my latest work. You'll find a little bit of everything here, some digital paintings, graphic design, a little traditional work and even some motion graphics. If you are need of some design work send me an email and I'd love to hear about your project and how I can best assist you in accomplishing your goals. Thanks for stopping by!

Email: tjgdesigns@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mercury


This was a little study I did of the statue of Mercury sculpted by Jean-Baptiste in 1744. I painted this in about 30 minutes. I used a photograph as a reference.

1 comments:

El Moro said...

Fine works. I want to see more.

Post a Comment